Hi, I’m Chris Fahey.
I’m a product and user experience design exec with 20 years of experience leading extraordinary design teams and building effective and elegant interactive experiences.
I’m passionate about product design and a nerd about technology. I’m at my best when I’m leading and inspiring designers and engineers to work together as teams, empowering everyone to thrive through effective collaboration.
Currently advising and helping emerging product teams with product strategy, UX and design, process, and team growth. Working with both startups and new initiatives in larger organizations. Let’s talk!
What I Do
I lead in-house design teams for innovative products:
- At ZocDoc, disrupting and transforming the healthcare patient experience.
- At Spring, radically re-inventing the mobile shopping experience.
I lead design projects for awesome clients:
- Co-founded and led UX for Behavior Design, a groundbreaking interaction design consultancy; led Product and UX at Big Spaceship. Launched 100+ elegant and effective apps, websites, products and services.
- Clients include: Google, BMW USA, HBO, JPMorganChase, the National Geographic Channel, BusinessWeek, DIRECTV, Cablevision, Thomson Reuters, UNICEF, The Onion, and The New York Times.
I evangelize design for the community:
- Speaker at design conferences internationally (watch “The Human Interface”, my talk about the future of Natural User Interfaces).
- Teacher and lecturer for undergrad and graduate interaction design programs.
About this Site
This is currently an archive of my blog from a few years ago. Please enjoy some of my favorite classic posts: